Play Things Of Past
Click to enlarge photo
Back Arrow to return.
HOME Page Radio Parts Menu How to Order Send E-Mail
I have acquired some N.O.S. Western Electric Wiper Knobs. The wiper blades were badly
corroded and I have had them re-nickel plated. They are 100 percent in better condition
but may have minor imperfections. I can use these wiper blades to make up wiper switch knobs
using various knob styles as shown below in photos.
All knobs come with necessary hardware such as choice of knob style, panel bushing, wiper blade,
solder lug, washers, spring and collar bushing. Wiper blades are cut to size (+/- 1/32 inch) so you
must state the radius you desire (measured from center of knob to tip of wiper blade). I can cut
any length from 1 inch to 1 7/8 inch radius. If you desire to cut blades to your own dimension
please state that fact when ordering. Note: panel bushings for maximum panel thickness of 1/8 inch.
Deeper bushings are available if your panel is over 1/8 inch thickness - inquire.
I have some switch points in stock in very limited quantities - inquire (both NOS and used)
Figures 1 to 7 - see photo, left to right
1) Eico style knob, 1 1/8 inch --- 1 inch to 1 7/8 radius, state length .. $5.50
2) Unknown style knob, 1 1/4 inch 1 inch to 1 7/8 radius, state length .. $5.50
3) Crosley style knob, 1 1/4 inch 1 inch to 1 7/8 radius, state length .. $5.50
4) Remler style knob, 1 3/8 inch - 1 inch to 1 7/8 radius, state length .. $8.25
5) Howard style knob, 1 3/8 inch - 1 inch to 1 7/8 radius, state length .. $5.50
6) Western Electric knob, 1 inch --1 inch to 2 3/16 radius, state length . $INQ.
7) Western Electric knob, 1 inch - 2 3/16 fixed radius, no panel bushing . $INQ.
8) Unknown style knob, similar to #2 above except 1 3/8 diameter knob .... $5.75
9) Federal style knob, like Federal's but deeper concave center of knob... $6.50
10) Have many other styles from small to large, various diameters ........ $Inq.
Use browser's back arrow to return.
Thanks for looking - need help? - send us e-mail